How To Prevent Getting Scammed On Online Shops
Nowadays, online buy and sell is the new trend for us girls in shopping. Just by ordering through some online shopping websites on the internet, you can enjoy your time picking out clothes and other stuffs you want to purchase hassle free! It is very convenient for us to just order through the internet. You will just pick out the item you want to purchase, pay for it and wait for it to be delivered straight through your house.
One social media website that has lots of online shops is Facebook, especially here in the Philippines. Since facebook is one of the top 10 social media websites, may of us are using facebook to communicate to our family, friends, loved ones, classmates, etc. That's why having an online shop on facebook is a great thing and can bring you lots of sales. But unfortunately, ordering some items on facebook can be risky. There are a lot of scammers on this site, since it is not like ebay that is really for buy and sell or like the multiply site. I made this article to let you know and to help you on how to prevent being scammed on facebooks or to other online shopping websites.
- When ordering on some online shops on facebook, these are the things you need to remember:
- Check the feedbacks of the seller. A legit seller will have lots of feedbacks written on their wall posts by their own customers.
- Check for the proofs of shipping, waybills or any other transaction receipt that the seller has. Be sure that the waybills are recent.
- Ask some groups or other online legit sellers if the online shop is legit or not. There are a lot of sellers that already know if the shop is legit or not.
- Check for the photos of the seller. There are some sellers that post actual photos but the photo is not their own photo. Some of the sellers steel photos to other online sellers.
- And lastly, ask for the transaction number of your parcel for you to track your items.
Online buy and sell is hassle free, but being more careful when buying is much okay than being scammed especially if large amount of money is involve. If you got scammed, there are lot of online investigators that could help you trace the person you transacted with.